To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Bundts and sitting on bump stops - 6.3?

Michael Canfield wrote:
Notice that the trailer has low spots for the wheels to set into. It does sit low but not as low as the trailer it appears to have lived on for years makes it look. Almost looks like it could be chained down still, that can't
be good for the springs.

The front wheels may be in depressions, but it does not look like the rear wheels are. More importantly, the rear wheels are shoved farther into the body of the car than I've ever seen before.

Zoom into this picture and tell me what you see:
http://images.craigslist.org/3mc3pd3l75W55U15S6b8i7c484fce5f661f7b.jpg