From: JJJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:33:00 -0800
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT - MIG welders

when i got my mig welder i just picked up pieces of scrap from the shop and
started playing with the controls on the welder...just making nothing.

after awhile, i sensed which levels and which angles of attack made
something...

later i learned that if you want to weld copper, you get copper wire and
argon...and then i made copper nothings for awhile...

and if you want to weld aluminum...buy a tip gun

but, at long last, use the sob...make a mess...then get to the job at hand