Two weeks ago, we noticed a dead raccoon on the edge of the pavement.
This is the season, so... it sat there and I expected it to stink very
bad in the hot sun and humidity.  Nope.  Five days latter, the bones
were stripped white and the flesh had dissolved, no bugs, no maggots,
no odor.  I am thinking someone put some sort of chemical on the
carcass and dissolved the flesh - perhaps that is a new critter
control technology being employed by the County?  Is this a new
product to purchase at the Ace Hardware store?
Thanks.
mao