> Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 23:04:53 -0500
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [MBZ] whats this?
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> diagnostic software you can run on a laptop computer that interacts with
the cars computer. there is a special plug >thats required to connect the
laptop with the plugin on your car. you can read engine trouble codes,
basically what the >shop does and charges you $100 for

Do you have a picture (or a link to one) where I can see what the cable
and/or plug looks like!?
Also, is the socket on MB cars and trucks the same since the introduction of
this interface, and do you have a picture or a link to that one too?

Thank you,

Omar.