And we learn more easily by repetition, so an occasional reminder is good. ;<)))

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Streib" <str...@cs.indiana.edu>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Computer reliability

Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> writes:

That was Andrew that got the whole thing started?  (Shows how much
attention I paid to it, though I did bookmark the link...)

I plead guilty to asking questions here that I know have been answered,
or I may have myself asked in the past... just because in general I've
found mail list archives very difficult to search effectively.  Subject
matter and subject lines often bear no relationship to one another,
there tends to be a lot of OT content to weed out, and a lot of list
archive sites have poor search capabilities to begin with.  So it's
easier to just ask again.

Though I do try not to do it twice in the same month ;).

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD