On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:06:11 -0700 Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
wrote:

> > So, are the rear, bottom-of-door lights supposed to go off immediately
> > when the door is closed,
>
> Mine (126) all do.  Pinched wire?

Both sides?

> Anybody work on that door lately?

Not that I know of, but this is the car from Don Snook in Kansas.

> Try removing the light fixture, see that it and its wiring is all OK.

Good suggestion.

I'm going outside to see how the rear door lights on the '94 E420 work.

OK, I'm back.

On the E420, both rear door-bottom lights and the light over the rear
window come on when a rear door is opened and go off immediately when
the rear door is closed.

So, I have a burnt out light over the E320's rear window and something
else going on.

Craig