Roger,

I can't vouch for their consumer grade machines, but the enterprise and
business grade equipment we buy from them has done quite well, in my opinion.

And this is coming from someone who was responsible for supporting it.

The education environment is a brutal one, especially at the school and
classroom level.  The HP products we have had in place have held up quite well,
and have a minimal amount of downtime and warranty work.

I was responsible for about 4000 workstations and maybe 60 servers, so I think
my opinion is valid.

My peers in the district report similar experiences, as does our in-house
maintenance system.

That being said, I wouldn't touch one of their consumer grade products....

Dan

Sent from my iPhone