I received one as a present.  Not sure where it was bought.
"Magna-cart  www.welcomproducts.com "    Very handy.
Gerry

From: "Dan Penoff" <lwb...@yahoo.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:12 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Very OT - ISO rolling folding file cart (??)

We have teachers all over the place with these. I think a lot of them get them at places like Office Despot and similar retailers.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2011, at 2:35 PM, andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

I saw this really neat professional wheelie being pulled along by some sort
of technician on the job in downtown DC.  It was basically a luggage
wheelie that incorporated a FOLDING file box (like a square case for a dozen
quarts of milk).  The file box was hinged on its sides so the entire
ensemble folded flat AND the handle telescoped! This would be perfect for
SWMBO to haul a box of coffee grounds from the office to the garage and
thence home to my compost pile. But I don't know what this thing is called, or where to find it (not on ebay). Anyone with an idea of what I am talking
about?

Andrew

-----
No virus found in this message.