Did you ever figure out the size? Should be cast on inside if the spare, part
of the code that tells the off-set.

Regarding the caliper return, I'm half tempted to bring all my excess parts,
new stuff that was wrong for one reason or another, and either set up a flee
market table to see if I can recoup some fuel money or maybe trade it back to
Rusty for credit on my next order.

We are still planning the trip, well, maybe just me, SWMBO didn't seem too
enthusiastic about it when I reminded her this a.m.

I just returned from a short week in Italy, drove about 200 km in a Renault
rental, diesel with 6 speed transmission. Fast enough, plenty of room, got 41
mpg in combined driving. Mostly I was in town, but made two trips between
Naples and Gaeta. Once I figured out where the speed cameras were on the
autostrada, I started keeping pace with the faster cars; let's just say I drove
pretty fast but not as fast as some.

Max

Rich Thomas <richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

well he has to sort out getting one, have not heard. I also have a
brake caliper I need to get back to Rusty, maybe I should get it to you
and you can take it, costs like $15 to ship

--R