It's a new one, I'll look into it sometime.

--R

On 9/4/11 2:50 PM, Allan Streib wrote:
Do you have the "new" or the "old" AppleTV.  The old ones at least,
could be hacked to run Boxee.

Allan

Rich Thomas<richthomas79td...@constructivity.net>  writes:

I have this AppleTV thing that is pretty cool, plays stuff over the
webbertubes, off my iMac, etc.  It also has a bunch of streaming radio
stations you can get, but for some reason it kept locking up after
playing awhile.  No problem on the iMac in iTunes though, hmmm.
Anyway, that seems to be a common problem, will see if it gets sorted
or not (I think it must be a software problem with the buffers filling
up or something, whatever).  Anyway, I found a free app on itunes
called live365 that lets you stream radio stations (or web stations,
or wahtever they are) on the ipod, so I have that now playing my
favorite streaming station Family Dog Radio -- 60s 70s rock stuff,
some pretty obscure.  Very cool.  It is also on itunes.

I have downloaded (do a search) all the new Dr Who shows from this
season that are not on Netflix yet, they play over the airwaves from
the mac to the AppleTV in HD and look very good.  Had to convert them
from avi to whatever itunes likes, easy enough.

--R