We bought a Samsung refrigerator from Sears a year ago, similar experience
regarding sales clerk.

Max

Dan Penoff <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:

We made the rounds on Saturday, just to check everyone out. HH Gregg has a
poorly informed salesperson who didn't know the products.

The big box stores (Lowes, Home Despot, Best Buy) were woefully inadequate,
which was no surprise.

We met a saleswoman at Sears who has been doing this for 27 years. She
obviously knew her stuff and gave all the right answers.

She was the one we came back to today. She put together several packages for us
from different manufacturers and price matched every piece and documented it
for us. Ultimately, we decided to go with the GE Profile pieces due to our
experience with the line (our former home had GE Profile appliances.)

It took her nearly 20 minutes just to track down the dishwasher we wanted
because GE was discontinuing a number of models and did not have all the
replacements in the line.

Needless to say, the whole process took nearly 90 minutes, but we got the most
competitive prices, too.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone