It wasn't for a claim - it was for a homeowner's policy.  The previous owner
of the house had insurance with the agent and recommended him.  The agent
missed his first scheduled visit without apology and then gave me a hard
time about it wanting me to be available on some ridiculous short notice
without regard to any plans I may have had.  When he came and took photos I
don't think he ever submitted them.  I ended up with another company.

Brian