He asked the question about insurance to both mercedes and banned.
I got the mail in to my banned box because it had BANNED in the
subject line which is where I read my filter for BANNNED or MBZ.
I dunno - maybe ya gotta change a character or copy the entire email
with one letter change to make sure duplicates in both banned & mbz do
not appear both places and idiots like me go off in a pottymouth
rage...
Hey, I'm a baaaad baaaad man - y'all know that already...
mao