Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 00:02:15 -0400
From: Max Dillon <meadedil...@bellsouth.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 190d tranny won't upshift

Kaleb, are you going to drive all night to be here (Rusty-Q)? I only came here
to pick up the bundt that you're supposed to bring for Rich! Just got to the
hotel after 7 brutal hours on the road (construction) , daughter is sick
coughing up a lung, SWMBO wants to head home ASAP, I hope you're not late!

;)

Max