Yeah, it's still mighty good; it's just the 10 kmi "fudge" - maybe, inadvertent.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mitch Haley" <m...@voyager.net>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 5:00 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 1995 MERCEDES BENZ S350 (RUTLAND, VERMONT) $2500

I'd rather buy a car that went 31k in the last ten years than 21k.

WILTON wrote:
BTW, I know that I went to one of those poor southern high schools, and my engineering degree is from one of those "poor" southern state universities, but the type of math I've always used tells me that it's nearly 31 kmi on the engine, not 21 kmi. Why is it so hard for so many sellers to keep their Sierra straight?