I'd give 'im the Mercedes, but he'd have to be working on it.

#1 son worked with me side by side to transform his 200D into a 200D 2.4. I was (and still am) proud of him.

16 years?
Whow.!
Don't ruin the kid
Start him in something you would "drive"
I am talking Diesel.
Last good one was the 123/126 variety.
124 on it's down hill.
Right now, if I had all the money in the world, MB would be my last choice.
I'd buy an other Diahatsu.
On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin <ka...@striplin.net>wrote:

 Well it's not shifting again this morning. Seems not to shift till it's
 warmed up for 30 or more minutes. This is not going to work, can't have 16