On 22/09/2011 2:41 PM, Mitch Haley wrote:
relng...@aol.com wrote:

Why don't you wander over to Youtube and eyeball all the videos of police cars being rearended by some doofus while stopped on the side of the interstate citing some violater.

And most of the time, it's the work of a drunk who was drawn to flashing lights like a moth to a candle. I don't think anybody except Kraley is in danger of hitting a cop car because he didn't see it.

Making the lights so bright that the people trying to drive around the cop car can't see where they are going does not improve the situation.

Maybe, we should just put big concrete lumps on the side of the road with bright lights on them. Solve the impaired driver problem in no time.

Randy