Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:21:44 -0600
From: Craig <diese...@pisquared.net>
To: mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Cheap airless paint sprayers

I need to paint the insides of the walls from which we removed the
asbestos contaminated sheetrock.

I have been thinking about one of those cheap airless paint sprayers that
works by slinging the paint off a rotating scroll part. IIRC, Wagner
makes one.

Are those any good? Is there a better alternative?

Craig