> ....The best thing about the rental bulk sprayers is that they can cover
> a very large area in a short time.
>
> A couple of caveats:
>
> They use a LOT of paint
>
> You have to move quickly, or you will put down a gallon of paint in a very
> small area
>
> Once you get the hang of it things, go very rapidly. Just find a place you
> can practice a couple of shots and you'll be good to go....

All so true. I rented an airless sprayer a few years back to re-stain my
front fence which was about 70 feet long. Of course I had little idea about
what I was doing but knew I wasn't going do it with a brush. I'll bet I used
two gallons of stain but the fence was well and truly covered along with a
bit on me. The application may have taken 15 minutes but the cleanup of the
equipment took far longer. The rental place made it plain that if they had to
do any cleaning I was going to pay plenty for their work.

RLE