Around here $2k or so will buy a pretty dern nice 300d.

I would let my black 125k mile 83 go for $2500 and throw in a 79cd parts car
for example.

Mike
On Sep 26, 2011 8:31 AM, "Dan Penoff" <lwb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> My oldest son is diligently saving for his first car, and has about $2k
set aside right now.

> I am thinking a 123 of some sort, but not sure where that is going to put
us as far as a decent ride that won't be a major PITA as far as maintenance,
since I will be doing much of the work (with his assistance, of course.)