Ah you missed the part about partially tightening etc. I did that but with my hand to get it alligned as far as it got. I will try this with a towel wrapped 2x4 :D

Although I am still not sure how this is going to make the trunk leading edge corner go down vertically. Maybe I need to take a pic.

-Rolf