Buy yourself the same!

--R

On 9/28/11 2:50 PM, Gerry Archer wrote:
Thanks, Dave. That's a nice list that gives me several to try. I'll go with your favorite first since
I also live where it seldom freezes (Florida).
If my wife were still here she'd have a good laugh at Richs suggestion. She had a great sense of humor.
Gerry
'83 300D
'83 240D

From: <w123wa...@gmail.com>
I bet Rich has cards in his wallet that say 'Rich Thomas. Problem Solver.'
I never noticed the wax issue but always hated the blue streaks.
Homemade recipes include various combinations of liquid detergent, rubbing alcohol, vinegar and water.
https://encrypted.google.com/search?q=homemade+windshield+washer+recipe
Does vinegar remove wax? Isopropyl alcohol will but it's very highly diluted in most recipes.

Again, haven't noticed the wax issue so I can't say this is the one but I'm a fan of P21S Wash Booster.
I use it with water since I don't have to worry about freezing temps.
http://www.p21s.com/products/bis_wwb.html
Cleans better than others I've tried but that list isn't very long. Use as directed. More is not better.

1Z Einszett has similar product that seems popular on some boards.
http://www.1z-usa.com/einszett_kristallklar_washer_fluid.html
I've been happy with other 1Z products. Have wanted to try this one but my P21S bottle will probably last many years so no reason to experiment.

Ditto on the 303 Instant Windshield Washer Tablets
http://www.303products.com/shop303/index.cfm/category/73/303-instant-windshield-washer-tablets.cfm Have some but always forget when I need a refill. Too small to keep track of.

Dave