From: clay monroe <redgh...@comcast.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 4:01 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] FIOS (Verizon) vs. Brighthouse

SWMBA did the local franchise for verizon fios.  then verizon sold to frontier,
who killed fios tv and is using satellite.    That said, the deal was you got
three set top boxes free.  That is no longer the deal.  Now each box is $10 for
analog TV to get signal.  If you have the cable card slot, you can rent that
instead.

The deduction for multiple box is negligable.  It does increase per box, but
only $2 or so

clay

1972 220D - Gump - She is green, simple and runs and runs
1995 E300D - Cleo - Used by the Queen of Denial
POS 1987 SDL - Beware Nigerian Scammers