Several people including myself have asked about replacement boots for 124 front struts. There seems to be none available.

I called online sellers of shocks, and one of them gave me a number for Bilstein USA engineering.

I called Bilstein USA engineering and asked about replacement boots for the 124 front struts. They said they have no listing for 124 strut boots. But the guy i talked to said he would take a strut and go out in the warehouse and see if he could find a boot that would fit.

I got a call back from Wes at Bilstein USA. He said the strut was designed to work without a boot. He also said that he found a boot that should work. it is: 14mm top hole (for the threaded end of the strut) and 260mm long. The part number is:
E4-SR1-Z001A02 at $7.95 each.

He said that they could be ordered through Bilstein dealers or directly form him at 800 537 1085 ext 5950 (Wes)