My buddy in high school got to drive the family Rambler. 4 door black thing with the fully reclining seats (which reminds me of other stories I shall not share). I think it was a Rambler American? But it had a sufficiently sizable engine -- perhaps the 3something -- in it that would wind out quite nicely. We enjoyed our weekend cruises around town in it, something of a sleeper.

--R