I could, but I'd need more special tools, and I fear that fitting the old
pre-chambers to the new head and getting a good seek might be tough.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

Benz Hogs <benz-n-h...@gulseth.net> wrote:

Can you use the injectors, pre-chambers, and glow plugs from the donor
head? That's what I did with my SDL and the #22 head.

Luther KB5QHU Forest Park, IL
'87 300SDL (317,xxx mi)
'91 Dodge Ram 150 (290,xxx mi)