Very Lucky!

Years ago I had a friend with a 1906 Cadillac. It was an open car, much like a buggy, still with the original burgundy leather seats. The one-lung engine was under the car and drove a chain drive. It was not to evolved from the 1886 Motorwagon. It was a neat car to ride around in. Would not have been as much fun in 1906 to drive on the dust or mud.

The owner usually hauled around women dressed as period saloon girls!

I rode in an 1886 Benz Patent Motorwagen replica today!! I was at the Farberallye event in Bar Harbor and the Seal Cove Auto Museum was demonstrating this vehicle. I will post some YouTube videos I took.