Find a used one that's not cracked.

Local pick-n-pull, remove yourself and you'll be trained to install it.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC

andrew strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Max, I may not have stretched the bolt BUT there is a hairline crack in the
side of the aluminum housing of the fuel filter assembly!! Assuming this is
the source of the leak, what's involved in replacing it?

Rusty - is the 1985 assembly different from the 1983?

Andrew