> Craig wrote:

> On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 19:38:41 -0500 Fmiser <fmi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have the heater unit out for a resolder job.  Got that done
> > and I'm now putting it back in. Seems to be a good time to
> > replace lamps.
> >
> > But I can't seem to find info on which lamp it uses?
> >
> > Anyone have a part number?
>
> Are you looking for the lights in the pushbuttons on the
> horizontal pushbutton array in a W124?

The four lamps that light the horizontal pushbutton array on a
W123.

I didn't call Q because it was after hours and I was hoping for
a quick answer.  I have a bunch of lamps here. Mostly #2721
1.2W.  But also #2322 (maybe 30 ma?  That's less than 0.5W
though).  The #2322 are clearly dimmer.

I put in the #2721 because I had enough of them.

I called Rusty today and his data shows the #2721 is the correct
lamp.  I wonder where the #2322 goes.  Anyway, I would like to
convert them to LED, but most LEDs produce light out the end of
the package and in this application the light needs to emit from
the side.

--   Philip