those don't take a charge right . This battery is ok. This car and the same battery had the same problem last spring in these temps, but no problem all summer. I am thinking a bad solder joint somewhere. But where?

is 7 mA enough to drain the battery in a couple of days, or am i looking for another draw?

I once had a battery with an internal short.
Would kill itself in under an hour before I figured out where the problem was.