Don't know if you have heard this one but the Lt Gov of Newfoundland got in hot water recently for telling it.

It goes like this:

I was talking to a fellow who told me he was feeling depressed about the economy, his retirement plans, the declining value of his pension, the cost of oil, the wars going on in the world, etc. He said he called a suicide hotline and got transferred to a call center in Pakistan. He said, when he told them he was feeling suicidal, they got all excited and wanted to know if he could drive a truck.

Randy