I didn't have good luck with epoxy when I glued my broken headlight
doors on the W116.  So far one has broken again in the same places after
not much time.

I've now glued it with Shoe Goo and some thin aluminum strips (soda can
metal) as reinforcement over the cracks.  Fortunately it's all out of
sight once installed.  Hoping for better results, as the Shoe Goo
retains some flexibility once cured, whereas epoxy does not.

Allan

--
1983 300D
1979 300SD