> Should just about take care of all the issues with the driver's door.

Of course why wouldn't there be issues with the passenger door too?

Its exterior latch was stiff also, so I popped the door panel off to
start the remove/clean process.  The passenger door panel only has two
broken hooks, not three like the driver's side did.  The pot-metal
interior latch bracket is broken too, just like the driver's side.  Must
be a weak design.

I'll try JB-Welding that one like I did with the driver's side, and hope
that it holds.

At least the passenger side power window works.

Allan
--
1983 300D
1979 300SD