AHHHhhhhhhh.... now the mystery is revealed and we know why the beautiful
car is up for sale.... A blond upkeep payment is needed.. I was just over
at the "blond board" and the guys were complaining about the useful service
life issues and the terrible replacement parts cost.  To say nothing of the
depreciation schedule.

Come to think of it, the last blond I knew, had a recall issue straight
from the dealer.  Time to go read the "cash for clunkers" bill for fine
print,,, maybe it covers "high mileage blonds" for a rebate, I know several
in Congress have needed a "bailout" from a blond.

Come to think of it,,, my last blond had an uncommanded "start and
runaround" issue the factory never could get fixed.  Still making payments
on that one even after the "Lemon Law" court case was won.

:)))

Grant...
AZ... Where diesel cars can roam free...