Does that come with a GUI, or is it command line only?

I want to sign up for one of Dan's surplus OS 10 apple servers sometime.

I worked with Mandrake server a few years ago.  It was pretty good.

I am not into searching for "packages" to add on for basic functionality. Anything that has to be compiled is a non-starter.

For home use, it has to be "free" or at least cheap. I am done spending thousands for software that doesn't work anyhow. The most expensive software I ever bought always ended up on the shelf, and the cheap or free stuff just works.

All I really need it for is to be able to print to "winders only" printers from a Mac, and web interface sites, email, open office.

For me, a "server" would get OpenBSD.  Stable, consistent, and "just
works."

Allan