We do almost enough offroading to make one worth having. A 616 isn't powerful
enough to tow the snowmobile trailer though. A 602 turbo would be a slick
ticket. Plenty of power and able to start easily in the winter.

-Curt

Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 06:27:32 -0800
From: Jim Cathey <j...@windwireless.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Lust Wagen!!!!!!

> http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2709469439.html
> Would love to have huge interest, but sadly, can not.

Ditto.

Can't see owning one of those unless you truly do
go off-road a lot.  I think they handle and drive
a bit like the Unimog.  I _would_ like one of the
newer luxo-barges (W463), but ONLY in diesel (G300D)
and they're just not available here.  Our road
occasionally qualifies as off-road.  Today, in
fact, from the looks of the snow out there.

-- Jim