  Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:08:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher McCann
Subject: [MBZ] AKP-Wagen conundrum...
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

not sure if this one got posted. -CM

Christopher McCann  wrote:

  he might, but the question here is, SHOULD I sell  it. Obviously I
have to decide that myself, but haven't been able  to..the only pro to
keeping it would be to reduce wear and tear on the  SD for these very
short trips to work...

 ESSENTIALLY: Is the wear and  tear of a 6/10 of a mile drive 2 times a
day on the SD worse than  letting the SD sit 5-6 days/week?

  Chris

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
-2005 Blue Point Siamese, "Rose"
-1987 300TD, 150K, "Rotkäppchen"
-1985 300SD, 210K, "Wulf"
-1976 240D, ?K, "AKP-Wagen" (Alternativen Kraftstoffs Prüfenlastwagen)
-1972 Jacobsen 21" Turbo Vent
-1971 Case 222 Hydrive, 12HP Kohler, 38" deck, Snowcaster, "One Banger"

 Yahoo! Personals