We are getting ready to move everything to a different server to see if that cures the occasional lapse in mail delivery. Apparently these are the only lists being run on my hosting service that are having this problem so it probably has something to do with the server we are one. Anyway, they are getting ready to do it right now and its possible we may be down for a while. Probably wont even notice but wanted to let everyone know it case it did go down.

Kaleb
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
 89 560SEL, 87 300SDL, 85 380SE, 85 300D,