I could see the control unit and the thermostat for the parking heater, looks like an Eberspacher ( espar ) if it is, good luck finding parts in North America for it, been there, no go. only place I've found for parts for one of that vintage is ebay germany, even there, I couldn't find a combination air induction and coolant pump, and the us distributor said if they could get one,the price was more than I could get a whole new unit for. I have a d5 hydronic of that vintage on the shelf right now

---------Robert

Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
whats this heater you are talking about?

Jim Cathey wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4593301032
Cripes, you stole that thing!  The Webasto (or is it Espar) heater alone
is worth more than you paid.  Grumble...

-- Jim