All I can say is what the Ad says --- stupid commercia labout a some sort
of Burger King order line.
"It goes 30 miles, but if I plug it in every day, it goes a whole month on
a tank".
Like the Michelin commercial: "With Michelins you save 69 gallons."
A bunette went to the doctor, complaining that she hurts every where she
touches.
Doc asks if she really is a brunette. she sais how he knows.
"Your finger is broken".

My share is 3% "pay" raise + 10% raise in medicare "contribution".

But we shouldn't complain. There are probably 90% of the worlds population
that have none of that.

\On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:08 AM, G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It's OK, when everyone pays their "fair share" the government will fix
> everything..
>

> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Rich Thomas <
> richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:
>
> > Damn boy you should move down south, get out of that liberal heaven up
> > there in Taxachusetts!  You be thinkin right!
> >
> > That water lapping up by the garage the other morning was due to the new
> > moon high tide, but it was a nice warm morning so who knows...
> >
> > --R
> >
> > On 11/29/11 10:25 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:
> >
> >> Tim, Tim, Tim,
> >>
> >> Here you go trying to put sense into it. Don't you know you're just
> >> supposed to say "Range Anxiety" then make a joke about "Obummer" and
> vote
> >> straight Republican ticket. Climate change is a myth, the oceans are not
> >> rising, that water you see is not in fact lapping at your door,
> consumerism
> >> and capitalism will take care of your every need, pay no attention to
> the
> >> man behind the curtain. Go out right now and buy something with a big
> v8,
> >> oil is being produced all the time there will always be plenty of
> gasoline
> >> to go around, we'll just drill more wells and the price will come back
> >> down. The wildlife in the tundra really like the oil wells, it gives the
> >> landscape some texture.
> >>
> >> -Curt with a bridge to sell.

>  >

Hans Neureiter, Katy, TX