A business associate of mine has a 1992 E 300 MB gasser for sale will let go cheap. He has no idea how much it is worth so it is a "make an offer type thing". Car is in NC.

I know nothing about these cars, I do not even know if the model I have given is correct. I have not pictures. Car I have been told is in really shape. Owner of vehicle is the president of an energy recovery and process water equipment manufacturer he is second owner.

If interested email me off line and I can give you his contact info. I have no affiliation. [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards Tom Scordato