Thanks for posting, I think it would be a great car though have to admit not my
favorite color either.  If I were in the market would consider.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald Snook <dsn...@mtsqh.com>
To: Mercedes <Mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wed, Dec 7, 2011 3:35 am
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 81 300TD For Sale in Wichita, KS

Andrew S. wrote: "Tan/beige??  This has to be THE least attractive color
combination. To make matters worse, the palomino MB text seats and carpeting
tend to age to different colors over time, so you end up with an unintended
two-tone interior featuring lighter tan seats flanked by darker, almost orangey
bolsters.  Yecch."

It is a 30 year old car.  Actually, the interior wasn't that bad.  I only
posted
because I know that the 123 wagon is very desirable to some folks and this was
has very low miles.

By the way, he also has a 1977 300D for sale also.

Donald H. Snook