I have been pleasantly surprised this year.  For some reason I don't
remember now I replaced all 5 glow plugs this summer when I was driving the
miata during warm weather, and then found a used relay.  Worked great...
Now its 25 degrees here this morning, not plugged in and it starts great.
No problems all week, starts on the first shot.  Lets hope rusty isn't
reading, but I bought Bosch glow plugs on fleabay for $28 bucks for the set
of 5.  Well worth it considering how its starting this winter so far.

Sounds like you one upped me since your cost is 000..

Peter