Bzzt  $60 plus shipping for $2 or $3 worth of gears

If they were $20, I'd already have them. That is only 7-10x what they are worth. but at 30x, I say that is ridiculous.

If I can transfer the gears and shafts, then I will take that route.

Get a new plastic gear, it's about $20 I think. Far better than one of equal age that will result in speedo error anyway.

Peter