OK, the eldest son is just about ready to go car shopping.  If I can get him to
call our insurance agent so he can figure out what insurance is going to cost
him, he should be ready.

Based on what I know at this point, he's got around $2500-$3000 to spend.

I am thinking 300SD or 300D.  While a 300E would probably be a better starter
vehicle, I have concerns about things like AC evaporators and other pricey
repairs that this model can incur.

We will probably start trolling the local CL after the first of the year, but I
will travel for the right deal.

If you've got something that fits the description, drop me a note off list.  If
you have an idea about something that I didn't describe above, try me.  I'm
open minded, but then again, his resources are limited and I don't have the
time or resources for major work.

Thanks,

Dan