No snow here, either; temp 46F at 8:45 PM; just had Christmas; tomorrow 63F.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hendrik & Fay" <heni...@ozemail.com.au>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 4:38 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Ho Ho Ho Ho dashing through the snow

Well no, no snow here but having Chrissymas anyway, got a new printer from Santa, fancy one that is wireless and has eprint and all sorts of thingies but is pretty user friendly and even works with the penguin. It was actually my daughters idea, seeing as she got tired of emailing her projects to my computer so she could print them. Now she can email her projects from school straight to the printer, or sit in her room and wirelessly print them.

Hendrik
who wishes ya all a very happy X mas