andrew wrote:
> This list is the gift that keeps on giving...

Yeah.
At least it doesn't comprise 33% of the GDP.
The line I heard is that the holiday comprises 33% of GDP - totally sick.
The other aspect of 'recovery' is that the eggheads are failing to
tell us is that consumers are not consuming, tax receipts are down and
not bottomed out, and any recovery means return to some semblance of
previous time.  This is the new normal and 'recovery' is a misnomer
totally.  In fact, I bet this might be a good time, i.e. worse time is
gonna happen.  How can debt continue with failing receipts?
mao - scrooge