Could be. Maybe I pissed off the FSM? Either way, I would love to have a 115 Krankenwagen. Then I have a true Wagongeist

On Thursday, December 1, 2005, at 08:28 PM, OK Don wrote:

Wagongeist.

On 12/1/05, redghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Snow, or what passes for snow came today.  Gump pulled a stupid stunt
and played where is the blinker?

Start up and all electrical is fine.  Blinkers work both left and
right.  Drive for about 20 minutes on the highway, all is fine.  Get
off the highway to street speed and the darn blinkers go away. Hazards
are fine.  Cycle the hazard button a bunch of times, indicators show
blinks, but the stalk does not work.  Dead, no engage for blinks left
or right.  Finally come to park, no blinks with key in on position.

Go inside and come back later, you have blinkers again. Until you go
highway and repeat.  No blinkers again.

Any insight?

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump
1995 E300D - Cleo
1987 300SDL - POS - DOA
The FSM would drive a Diesel Benz

OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK
'90 300D, '87 300SDL,  '81 240D,  '78 450SLC
The FSM created the Diesel Benz
http://www.venganza.org/