Yea - I think most people are looking for pricing - An idea may be - ad a
coupon that says call with xyz coupon code and recieve a discount for phone
orders.  The for people who dont' care and jsut want to deal with the
internet.

On this subject - I will always use Rusty althogh I may check to see what I
should be paying for a part from time to time, because he understand
customer service.  You call Rusty - he has your CC on file, he doesn't need
your address everytime, it is no bother to get a part and on top of that it
is normally the best price.

Calling rusty makes me feel like the man.  He knows who you are, treats you
like a king, and then gets you the parts.

What else could you ask for except a little elf who comes in the box and
puts the parts on the car for you.

Peter