Hi Aaron,

Wow, I almost missed your post buried in the digest! Anyway, you are
correct on all counts. To reduce negative camber, the bottom of the
tire is pulled inward, same as AMG did on the original Hammer. The tie
rod eccentrics must allow more adjustment but I don't know the specs.
There's also a factory tie rod eccentric that allows more adjustment -
it's buried in the EPC somewhere, the cost is quite high, and I don't
know if it's any help without the camber adjustment anyway.

:-)

--
Dave M.
Boise, ID